Floating Notes Pro APK:
For those who are familiar with popular apps such as Facebook, Google+, and so forth, you will be aware of the Floating Notes Pro. This app allows users to create beautiful captivating texts by simply filling them with images or photographs. As a result, this simple app becomes an ideal companion for all sorts of professional photographers and artists. And other professionals who rely on their skills to impress clients.
However, for those who do not have any experience with the above-mentioned apps, it can prove to be a little perplexing. That is why this tutorial will explain to you how to download fonts and install them in Floating Notes Pro.
- First of all, you need to connect your Samsung smartphone to the computer via USB cable.
- Once you are connected to the computer, you will be able to transfer the APK file to the device with the help of an FTP connection.
- In previous times, you would have needed a burner to burn the APK file onto the USB memory card. But nowadays you can easily use your mouse or keyboard to do the same. In order to successfully install floating notes on your android device. You will have to follow the simple instructions given below.
Downloading and Installation:
- Downloading and installing the application is quite straightforward.
- Once you have downloaded the app from the Samsung Apps website.
- Open the app.
- Locate the main menu.
- Click the download button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have chosen a destination for your download.
- You will have to wait until the app completes the download process and uploads itself to your device.
Furthermore, if you are looking for an easy and effective way to share your works through email. The Floating Notes Pro APK has introduced a function called Sticky Notes. This allows you to create sticky notes. Which can be edited by any of the apps like Evernote, Gmail, or Microsoft Outlook.
- To create a sticky note, just tap the + sign key next to the compose icon and select “create a new sticky note”.
- Next, enter the text you want to write on the sticky note and tap the save button to send the document to everyone in your address book.
Floating Note App:
Apart from the functionality of the floating notes app, it has another interesting feature as well – it lets you edit the graphics that you have used in creating the notes. You can tap on the graphic and select “edit”. From there, you will be able to view all the properties of the graphic such as color, style, size, alignment, and format.
Furthermore, the tool lets you change the color of your text by selecting a different color from a palette that is included with the program. The same thing happens when you want to change the style of your notes by selecting a different style from a list that is available in the program.
If you think that the widgets might slow down the process of creating floating notes, then you are wrong. The Reasonably priced iPad app is really fast to launch and use. Thanks to the fact that there are many more widgets in the app compared to the iPhone version. Even if the widget notes feature does make everything easier to launch, it does not compromise the speed at all when it comes to using the various features of the floating notes application.
The fact is that the layout of the application and the way everything is launched are far better compared to the iPhone versions. And it also provides you with more options when it comes to using the various tools in the app. There are even more unique features in this iPad version than what we saw in the iPhone version and that is what makes this app stand out.
Features of Floating Note App:
It is easy to navigate the interface of the floating notes app. Because the large buttons and links are arranged in a logical manner. As soon as you click on one of the buttons, you will be taken to a page where you can start off by creating a new floating note.
You can easily change the color and style of your floating notes with different color options available. And you can even change the size of the button to create larger buttons or links for more convenient creation of floating notes. The entire procedure to create floating sticky notes is made much easier through the launch of these apps thanks to the quick-launch process.
In conclusion, we saw that both the iPhone and iPad versions have their own advantages. When it comes to creating and sharing documents through applications like the floating notes application. However, the latest version of this app has an edge over the other versions thanks to the widgets that are now present in the interface.
This means that you can actually launch these apps without having to open any third-party apps. And you can do so very quickly, which means that you can create floating notes on the fly. This innovative feature of this amazing application is something that everyone should check out.