Tamil is the native language of the Tamil ethnic group. And has official status in Sri Lanka, Singapore, and Tamil Nadu state in India. Tamil is written using the Tamil script, which is one of many scripts derived from the ancient Brahmi system. The earliest confirmed examples of Tamil writing date back to the 3rd century BCE.
Tamil Font Download:
The Tamil language belongs to the state of Tamilnadu in India. We are providing the most popular free Tamil fonts for Windows macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. You can download free Tamil Font from our free fonts collection. If you want to use Tamil Font online without downloading, you can use our generator below.
To type in the Tamil language you have to download and install Tamil fonts in your system. We are providing the most popular Tamil Font used for typing. Welcome to the home of the best and most popular Tamil Fonts. Browser and download Tamil Font on your mobile and desktop devices for free.
This Tamil Font is special for those who speak the Tamil language at all. So they can enjoy the font in their own native language. Below we provide all details about this app so you can get all answers to your questions.
Tamil Font Operating Devices:
This Tamil Font is supported by the following devices which are mentioned below.
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- All Android Devices
- Windows XP
- Windows 8
Features of Tamil Font:
Here are the best features of Tamil Font for the users.
- Tamil fonts are traditional fonts commonly used for Tamil typing.
- Supported by all devices, mobile and desktop both.
- Provide more than 900 beautiful fonts.
- Available for free.
- Easy to use.
- Provide English to Tamil transcription.
- Tamil speech typing.
How to Download and Install Tamil Font on Android devices?
- Go to the above link in this post for download Tamil Font.
- After download the link save it.
- Now locate the downloaded link from your download folder.
- Open the link to start the installation process.
- Allow the third-party to access the link.
- Now follow all instruction shown on your screen.
- When the process of download is complete click on finish.
- Enjoy your Tamil Font.
How to Download and Install Tamil Font on Windows?
- First of all download the Tamil Font from the given link in this post.
- After download the file-Extract it.
- Now you will found your downloaded file in downloads folder.
- Now go to start.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Now click on fonts.
- Here paste the font file.
- You done all thing now go to MS word select Tamil Font from drop down and type Tamil font.
As you can see that we provide the latest version of the download link for Tamil Font here above. You are requested to read all instructions about the download and installations process. So you will easily be done all the process.
You are free to ask your quires in the below comment section. So we will answer your questions in detail. We hope that after reading this post you will be able to get your answers.